NAOT Footwear - Experience the Natural Freedom
Founded in Israel in 1942, the NAOT company has become a leading manufacturer of comfort footwear. NAOT is proud to be on the list of the world's ten leading companies in the comfort category. Over 80% of the company's products are exported to major markets around the world.
Each year NAOT's seasonal range features a rich variety of shoes, boots, clogs and sandals for men and women and they are designed in line with the latest world fashion trends.
NAOT footwear is highly durable thanks to the use of materials of the highest quality and our uncompromising and strict quality control. The materials have been specifically developed and adapted to withstand the conditions of varying climates and environments around the world.
- The upper is made of fine natural Italian leather that breathes and keeps the foot fresh.
- The footpad is made of natural materials that are shock-resistant and absorb perspiration.
- The sole is constructed of high-quality rubber, polyurathane and latex that retain flexibility and are highly resistant to erosion.
- The NAOT footpad possesses a supportive anatomical structure that encourages a natural and correct posture.
- The insole adjusts to the foot like a footprint in the sand. This alignment improves within a short time, so the feeling of comfort increases as time passes.
- The anatomical support distributes the weight of the body equally over the entire foot, massaging, and releasing pressures caused by other parts of the body. The footpad is particularly wide and enables the foot to rest and relax.
- The flexible, shock-absorbent sole enables the foot to move gently and continuously.
The Removable Footpad
- Removing the footpad from the sole allows for cleaning and ventilation.
- After a great deal of use the insole can be replaced with a new one, available at NAOT of Kew.
- Although the footpad can be replaced with a customised orthopedic/medical insole as required, our unique technology applied to its construction combines a blend of natural latex with light flakes of cork, whose function is to adapt to the shape of the foot, absorb shocks and remove moisture from the foot. All substances used in the footpad are 100% natural.
- The footpad is coated in quality, comfortable suede that helps to absorb moisture.
- A layer of natural latex sponge padding absorbs shocks and provides a caressing softness while walking.
Caring For Your Naot Shoes
Keep your NAOT shoes looking good as new with a quality Shoe Polish.
Naot shoes are made from genuine, natural leather. All genuine leather requires general upkeep and maintenance in order to keep it well nourished, well conditioned, healthy and supple over time. It is not 100% waterproof (water resistant). Leather itself is does not fare well with water. It does have some level of water resistance due to its structure. Too much contact with water will cause the leather to become damp and wet - due to the absorbing nature of the material. When wet, once it dries it can become stiff and hard if dried unnaturally (i.e. using heaters/driers), losing its supple texture. If not dried quickly enough, it could start to rot.
Leather can never be a fully waterproofed. It can be treated to be water resistant to a degree, but will still not be entirely protected.
We always recommend our customers spray new shoes with a water protector. This not only protects against moisture, but helps protect from dirt as well.