Quirky French designs in eyepopping colours set arche apart. Flowing lines and soft-to-the-touch textures are constructed using exquisite materials like soft nubuck and leather. 100% natural latex soles cushion the foot for comfort and provide shock absorption.
How do I look after my arche items?
The manufacture of arche creations involves around one hundred skilled actions per shoe. Only two or three actions are necessary to keep them beautiful.
arche nubucks have been carefully selected from our European suppliers and are made from calf leather; the grain has been polished to achieve their soft feel and typical velvet finish.
- If some of our nubucks have received waterproof treatment, we recommend that for most of them, you apply a water-proofing treatment yourself to maintain the quality of their finish. To do this, we recommend the regular application of a specific waterproofing spray.
- To maintain their finish and remove dust, simply clean them gently with a soft brush (nylon bristles) or a more abrasive suede brush (use with care).
- To deal with any superficial stains, it is best to gently clean with soapy water - preferably Marseilles soap - taking care to rinse the area you have cleaned with clean water. Once dry (in open-air and away from a source of heat), finish the cleaning process by brushing the nubuck, it will thus recover its distinctive finish.
- We recommend the use of fine china clay for oily stains.
- Be careful to never use shoe-wax on nubucks, this will damage their velvet finish.